Peugeot Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This might be a strange question, I'm not sure. Does my car have a part number so I can find the right parts to fit? If so, how do I find this number out? thanks

J

·
0 Posts
The Part No. will be your VIN no. and then use Service Box to find the respective parts :thumb:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Interesting site that Service Box. I see a load of part numbers in the format xxx xx but when I see the part number inscribed on the bits on my 407, they all start 96xxxxxx. Is there any way for that to come up in Service Box, with part number 96xxxxxx? Thanks.

·
5,087 Posts
is the part number actually 96xxxx?? i can look on servicebox and see what it says

·
Registered
89 Posts
is the part number actually 96xxxx?? i can look on servicebox and see what it says
Hi Trem1,

It was actually a pretty generic question. I have access to servicebox but see the part numbers as a different format in servicebox as described earlier in the thread, but the actual part nearly always has 96 followed by a few numbers. I am guessing the 96 prefix is specific to Peugeot:confused:

Thanks.

·
6,460 Posts
try Google for the number will often link to a supplier with x-ref to PSA number

·
Registered
30 Posts
hi

Is the service box working now? I tried a few times I could not log in.
Any other way I can check part numbers? Many thanks

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi Everyone,

could some please help me on the service box issue? I cant access it anymore nor register again. Is there any alternative? Many thanks.:thumb:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.