Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I have a 407 and I needing to find out if my car has bluetooth the stereo has the phone buttons and mic above when I go into the phone on the screen it comes up pair with phone but can't see Bluetooth a d when I try to find it on my phone nothing there so I have Bluetooth and its broke or does it not have it at all need help please

·
Registered
80 Posts
I have Bluetooth and it pairs with my phone, but I cant hear anything on the speakers. Car was 18 months old when I bought it (now 10 years) and has never worked, with several different phones.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Mine is a 2006 with the rd4 telephone head unit. When the screen died I replaced it and lost bluetooth, put another in with bluetooth, I may have enabled it with Diagbox? Can't remember, but everything works. If the screen has been changed check in Diag if not get another screen. Mine came out of a C3 and had to tel it it had AC 'cause Cits have a separate AC screen so it was disabled. You'll know if the screen has bluetooth and is enabled 'cause it will have a telephone option in the menu.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts