Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can anyone tell me how to connect my mp3 player to the music system. in booklet it says there is 2 aux sockets but where are they. my car is 407 1.6 se 04 thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
see my reply on my forum for this

look under I.C.E. and ive included a link explaining which leads you need and also which radios it works with.

its not cheap and you will also require peugeot to reprogram your menu system in the car (about £18 + vat)

Check it out

my forum is found from my name link 407owners (dot) com

·
Registered
395 Posts
Couple of things you can do here, first is the route I took in my 307, plug an aux lead into the stereo and get someone with planet to activate it, but you'll only have functionality on your mp3 device.

Option 2 is what I have in my 407, a Bluetooth kit made for iPod, no planet enabling required. I have a motorola tk30, bought for £37 used off eBay and fitted in a few hours :D

·
Registered
25 Posts
I've got the Peugeot USB box, works well, not as well as Peugeot connect on new models but still more than reasonable, the bonus feature the box has compared to AUX is that it charges while playing which is good given that the battery on my Ipod Classic is totally hoofed!

·
Registered
395 Posts
I've got the Peugeot USB box, works well, not as well as Peugeot connect on new models but still more than reasonable, the bonus feature the box has compared to AUX is that it charges while playing which is good given that the battery on my Ipod Classic is totally hoofed!
Oh yeah, and this :rolleyes: That said, my Motorola also charges the ipod battery and you get a Bluetooth kit in the price :D

·
Registered
395 Posts
No, it just means that the rd4 stereo has 2 aux inputs on the back of the radio that can be used/enabled in planet :thumb:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.