Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there. I have to demonstrate in some way that my Peugeot 308 is an estate car ( Station Wagen) but nowhere is stated this aspect clearly. This is the VIN CODE: VF3LCBHZHES219425, this information is from service-box: 308 (T9) 5 DOOR ESTATE 1.6 HDi 120 PEF (DV6FC) STT TYPE 6-SPEED MANUAL GEARBOX

I have tried a few vin decoder websites but doesn't help. In the Car Registration documents is only mentioned Type L Variant C. So how can I prove it belongs to the SW family? Thank you so much for any help, Miron

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Hi...what do you mean 'prove' it's an SW...?
Hi noddy-hol, thanks for your reply. The dudes from Uber are accepting for UberSelect service some specific Peugeot models as you can see in the picture below. Now, as long as in the vehicle's registration document is not shown clearly this detail I have to bring them an argument which reveals that indeed this car is an SW.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Attachments

·
Registered
14,887 Posts
1 of the letters in the vin code tells you body variant but they would need to be shown that too so doubt it helps cant you just send a pic of the car to them showing the rear registration plate and a corner view showing it is what you say it is !

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 of the letters in the vin code tells you body variant but they would need to be shown that too so doubt it helps cant you just send a pic of the car to them showing the rear registration plate and a corner view showing it is what you say it is !
Hi reliable406, thanks for your reply! Really helpful tip, this what I did and is sorted now :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts