Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please does any one know how Ican fix the RD4 cd player in my car (Peugoet 407).
I travlled abroad and my battery went flat before I came back, I fixed a new battery, all other system works but my stereo wont work neither not higligthed on the main control screen. it is not asking for any code, it ejects and admits CDs fine, but not playing or responding to any audio selection or audio key function. And it was working fine and nice before I travlled.
Please any idea of what I can do please.

G

·
Try disconnecting the battery again, and if that doesn't do it you need someone with Planet to see if it just needs reconfiguring.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
chopper1192 said:
Try disconnecting the battery again, and if that doesn't do it you need someone with Planet to see if it just needs reconfiguring.
Hi chopper1192,
do you or anyone has shcematic diagram for RD4 Player or do you know if there is a fuse attached to the rd4 its self at the back like other car stereo.

G

·
I had mine out recently to install DAB, and I don't recall a fuse, but then I wasn't especially looking.

There is a fault where the on/off button packs up on the RD4, and the button can be purchased as a seperate spare from the stealers.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
toddy2 said:
hi,have you checked fuse 4 and 10 in the bsi??

toddy
hi guys,
my RD4 player is back to life, it was the push on/off button that is playing up.
many thanks guys

1 - 6 of 6 Posts