Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its getting embarrassing now, have removed the fuse, horn randomly beeps doesn't matter if turning left or right!

Pulled up on the drive and it was going off constantly till I hit the steering wheel!

what would cause this?

also, can used remote fobs with the separate transponder and pcb be programmed to a 2004 307? My pcb has become corroded due to water ingress (13 month old chewing it) and no longer works!

Thanks

P

·
0 Posts
Its getting embarrassing now, have removed the fuse, horn randomly beeps doesn't matter if turning left or right!

Pulled up on the drive and it was going off constantly till I hit the steering wheel!

what would cause this?

also, can used remote fobs with the separate transponder and pcb be programmed to a 2004 307? My pcb has become corroded due to water ingress (13 month old chewing it) and no longer works!

Thanks
Virgin keys are only way forward. Everyone has tried a used key but will never work. £40 on ebay and just put your existing blade in. Then use planet (or contact one of us) to come and code it. That's what I did and worked first time.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well took steering wheel off and the earth is bolted to steering wheel so no problem there. must be ribbons in the comm2000 slip wheel?

will any comm2000 fit?

cheers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts