Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm thinking of get my hockenheim wheels done in Gloss Black - I was wondering if anyone has already done this and if they had any pictures they could post?

Would be even better if it was on a black 207cc as that's what colour mine is.

It's a 207cc Allure - but I'm thinking I want to remove the Chrome strip down the sides and the allure badge but worried about the paint coming off - has anyone else done this as well?

BTW - I have looked on Google images etc but I can find a black 207cc with Black Hock wheels on

Attachments

·
Registered
548 Posts
Personally I wouldn't. Too much black for starters, secondly gloss black wheels can often look tacky.

Personally I like them silver, or darker grey.

If you want to stand out you could always go for Kawasaki green or purple.

G

·
0 Posts
I think gloss black can look nice, but only if it is a properly glossy black, not the aerosol shit from poundland.....

Now if you had a chrome rim on the alloys, it would look the dogs danglies...:thumb:

·
Registered
424 Posts
I like the idea of making up your own "Black Edition"

get the wheels done properly, you can remove the chrome trim get it sanded down and sprayed black too, chrome trim round the foglights, get the grille painted or wrapped in carbon, the Peugeot badge surround painted or wrapped in carbon, paint or remove the chrome badges, remove the Allure badge and maybe try and find some kind of Black Edition badge from another vehicle that will suit it?

ideally you could also do with having the chrome parts of the headlights painted black too (not where the beam shines obviously) and maybe even that trim that goes round the back of the seats

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
So I've blacked my wheels £190 for the 4 - powder coated gloss black - I've also removed the stripe down the sides and the badges off the rear and got the silver trim on boot done black to match rest of paintwork

Think I'm going to get the little quarter panels and back window blacked out next - shame you can't get the side windows done!

I also want the Anti-Roll bars doing black but not sure how to go about that done

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts