Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My right main beam is lower than left, and goes a bit to left side. Is it possible to adjust just main beam independently?

G

·
0 Posts
Is it possible the bulb is in upside down?

Sounds like a joke but it isn't - if its the wrong way up it doesn't sit in the holder properly and makes the beam go all funny.....

·
Registered
542 Posts
If you have halogen lights I would have thought the usual MOT adjustment is possible (I'm assuming you are in GB & NI). The lights are set up for RHD cars that way normally. Again can't comment unless you tell where in the world you are....

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Now, I have change the original bulbs with Xtreme Vision 130 H7 and Nightbreaker Unlimited HB3, but I'm quite sure bulbs is mounted correct. Only one way is possible to mount, isn't it? Dipped beams seems to be perfect, height and LR align.
But right high beam is no good. My car is LHD, I'm from Croatia.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Adjust High beam

Now, I have change the original bulbs with Xtreme Vision 130 H7 and Nightbreaker Unlimited HB3, but I'm quite sure bulbs is mounted correct. Only one way is possible to mount, isn't it? Dipped beams seems to be perfect, height and LR align.
Hi

I have same problem.
Did you manage to fix it?

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi

I have same problem.
Did you manage to fix it?
Nope. I just live with that. Beam go slightly up and left, easy visible against a wall. But on hundred meters this fault appear more visible and annoying. I'll see after one of those bulbs blow off and I mount a new ones.
I plan to change left-right bulbs to see what will happen, but all the time I say to myself "maybe tomorow" :)

·
Registered
441 Posts
I'm quite sure bulbs is mounted correct. Only one way is possible to mount, isn't it? Dipped beams seems to be perfect, height and LR align.
It can only be fitted correctly one way due to a tab, but even with the tab in the slot, it can still be tilted slightly in the holder so it doesn't sit fully flat against the rim of the reflector.

Been there done that with my 206 at last year's [our equivalent to the MOT] with one of the dipped beam bulbs. Did a quick fix on the spot by undoing the spring that holds the bulb against the seat, pulled the bulb out a cm and then re-seated it and kept a finger pressing on the contacts to keep it sitting firm and flat against the rim while attaching the spring with the other hand.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts