Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2014 308 t9 2014 1.6hdi 116PS with original LED front lights (called Allure version in Norway). I'm investigating adding an external LED-bar for a better light / better spread and range of light. Original lights are not good for Norway country road conditions IMHO. I'm struggling to find out if it is possible to connect straight to the 12v signal on the lamp itself or if I need to buy an expensive Canbus signal box? Does anyone know or have a wiring diagram with color coding?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2014 308 t9 2014 1.6hdi 116PS with original LED front lights (called Allure version in Norway). I'm investigating adding an external LED-bar for a better light / better spread and range of light. Original lights are not good for Norway country road conditions IMHO. I'm struggling to find out if it is possible to connect straight to the 12v signal on the lamp itself or if I need to buy an expensive Canbus signal box? Does anyone know or have a wiring diagram with color coding?
hei, lurer på det samme selv nå, ha rogså en 2014 allure, fant du ut av hvilken ledning som går til langlysene?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts