Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i see you have the software and could really do with a hand,i bought a second 407 coupe with 51,000 miles on,it had been stood for 5 years i don't know why then a guy bought it kept it for a year but did not use it,i purchased the car and we used it from the off,after 2 days started died,replaced with new one,then after a couple of days started getting warning messages asr abs then even suspension and air bags,put it into electrical place and they said ecu and bsi panel not talking to each other,i replace both items and key,fine for a few days and then it starts again,so i did a bsi reset,ok for a day,but now when car is parked for a good few hours i come out to start i get red warning that breaks are faulty and prnd and the esr and abs,also car does not want to turn over,just bleeps.i reset the ignition a few times on and off and then can get car to start,any help would be appreciated cheers jimmy

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i tried to send this to gibbo but being a new member i cannot,could some one tag him please,thank you cheers jimmy:)

·
5,042 Posts
cant tag people on here like on FB Jimmy. Welcome btw

·
5,042 Posts
Could try on my Facebook page,info in my sig

Sent from my Lenovo TB-7304F using Tapatalk

·
5,042 Posts
Yep seen your pic lol

Sent from my Lenovo TB-7304F using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts