Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got bored with my last toy P1 Volvo 2.5 turbo petrol, and so decided to get another Peugeot. Have had happy days in the past with a 505 several years, 406 est. mint green manual ,but just could not overcome the strength of that clutch !. So Now An Auto 407 HDi 2lit Executive on a 2005 plate 115k miles.
Airplane cockpit edition
My questions ,which I hope you have not heard too many times before are ...
Anyone have a handbook ,service book wallet .? No service history except a few bills one for £1400 a 80k service . Want to try to track down the service history and get stamped up .I will start with a cambelt and water pump and service this week.
Need 4 new tyres cannot even pronounce the mixture it has on....
Avon ZX5s ,do these work well ? Thanks Kim:thumb:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hello and welcome to the madhouse lol

What did the previous owner get done for £1400?? heater flaps maybe
It says Walters Autoplanet 80308 miles 13/01/10 Particulate filter, replace.£654....replace brake fluid £112.. particulate £68

80k service £201 and a list of little things that all must add up !!! kim:eek:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Found the wallet...but it only had a dealers guide in it . hidden in the cd changer cubby hole so still need a hand book please anyone kim :lol:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for that its saved , I will have to buy a fuller detail one as I have a phone, climate ,auto this and that all in the dash ,surly there are some bass and treble controls ,not just 5 pre-sets ? Thanks Kim .:thumb:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts