Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my 307 sw 110 hdi won't start. I have replaced the glow plugs, fuel filter and battery. Have also tested electrics which are fine. Has anyone got any ideas what to check next or know how to obtain workshop manual.
Cheers Mick

·
Registered
83 Posts
have you checked all the fuses especially the ones in the engine bay. also search through old posts to see if you can find the answer from there. u possibly wont get a proper reply until tomorrow now.

hope that helps.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi the engine is turning over fine but wacking out the battery. As for bleeding the new filter I was under the impression it self bleeds, if not how do i do that as i havnt got a manual

S

·
0 Posts
Sounds to me like its forgot your keys if it'll turn over but not fire (in my opinion anyway!)

Can easily be re-added by someone with planet, post your location and we'll find someone close!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I live in Norwich have had a look around in phone book but only get peugeot dealers at a huge cost!!! just to look at the car. If you can find someone mobile that would be great as I have no way of moving car
Cheers Mick

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks I have checked and the nearest place is Ipswich cant get there and to far for him to come to me. Will keep trying though. thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts