Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my dad bought a 2015 308 1.6BlueHDI Allure in silver, which I think is called "alumunium" with 8k miles on it, picking it up next Friday. He's not a very technological person so I'm here on the Peugeot Forum on his behalf. He's currently driving a 2011 VW Golf 1.6TDI Match, his 2nd VW Golf.

Ever since it was recalled for "dieselgate" it hasn't felt the same to him, with poor fuel economy being particularly predominant, so he asked me what was the most efficient car in the segment and after a bit of research I concluded the Honda Civic 1.6i-Dtec and Peugeot 308 1.6BlueHDi fared the best in "real-world" fuel economy tests.

I may eventually join him and become a part of the Peugeot family as I have the 308 equipped with the 1.2THP 130 engine on my shortlist, along with the Seat Leon and Audi A3, I'm currently driving a 2009 Seat Ibiza and is my first car, been reliable but poor economy and lack of power is frustrating after having it for a few years. Hopefully my dad had many years of happy, reliable and efficient motoring from his 308, thanks for reading! :)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.