Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, new to the forum and new to owning a Peugeot also! I wonder if anyone can help as I’m after buying the rear exhaust box support brackets/ mounts and the ones I’ve ordered online are wrong and far too big! My rear box is rectangular in shape and wondered if there’s a good link to purchase the correct one?
manh thanks in advance for any help!
Automotive tire Automotive exhaust Fender Rim Gas

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I use gsf carparts but I'm not sure why you need more than the box and maybe rubber hangers. Google various suppliers and look at the correct images
Hi Dave, and thanks for replying! I spoke to GSF and also Euro car parts and was sent rear box brackets that were huge and seemed to fit a totally different shaped rear box. You can see in the pic background (to the left of pic) one that was fitted that was far too huge.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Dave, and thanks for replying! I spoke to GSF and also Euro car parts and was sent rear box brackets that were huge and seemed to fit a totally different shaped rear box. You can see in the pic background (to the left of pic) one that was fitted that was far too huge.
I’m assuming you can buy brackets you can weld to existing rear box that will actually fit the shape of the rear box? 🤷🏻‍♂️

1 - 6 of 6 Posts