Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just like to say hi i am a member of the vectra c forum but i am gettin rid of my 3litre v6 cdti for this

its a 55 plate 1.1 zest 3 £4995 20k on clock its on davidsons of morpeth web site it wont let me put a pic up on here yett

im cutting down my out goings its more or less halfed is that a good buy seems ok it will be my 1st pug

cheers all

·
Registered
406 Posts
dannyjpuk said:
just like to say hi i am a member of the vectra c forum but i am gettin rid of my 3litre v6 cdti for this

its a 55 plate 1.1 zest 3 £4995 20k on clock its on davidsons of morpeth web site it wont let me put a pic up on here yett

im cutting down my out goings its more or less halfed is that a good buy seems ok it will be my 1st pug

cheers all

Well- if you ever have any worries you have now found the right place to get most answers!:D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cck2k9 said:
Looks Good with me, nice car. I was orginally looking for a 206 but got a 307. i have been told they are pretty good for reliablity etc(the 206 anywayz).

yeah thats the one i have not long been back from looking at it there is a few scuffs ect and what suprised me there was a small amount of rust on the front wheel arch suprising its only a 55 plate sooo either get a better deal or see wht else lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.