Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Evening, some help please kind people.

My car (307 2.0 110 HDi SW) has decided that at low revs (read below 3000) it doesn't want to accelerate. No errors on the dashboard, just extremely slowwwwww until it hits about 3000rpm where it pulls like a train. Same in all gears, no funny noises. Any pointers please people???

·
11,724 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, I have peugeot planet, but i'm not sure what i should be looking at with regards to the EGR or MAF Sensor. What readings are typical and nontypical?

·
11,724 Posts
You're looking for fault codes first, P0101 to P0104 for the MAF. P04xx for the EGR. Planet shows a lot of reference values for many things, so check against that.

·
5,652 Posts
Had a similar problem with a mates 2.0 110 intermittent no boost below 3K no engine light or stored codes, took us ages to find.

Swapped MAF full vacuum system check (no leaks found), changed boost controller with known good unit, blanked EGR, , removed and cleaned DPF problem still there on intermittent basis.

Stripped vacuum pump, slightly gummed up and sticky no return valve in unit cleaned and lightly oiled and cured.

I have since been told by Pug Tech they test be removing servo hose and squirting a small amount of WD40 or silicone spray into vacuum pump port and refit hose. If the problems go away then fine if improvement for a short period they replace pump

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So PP2000 had no fault codes showing, so based on the info Gibbo put forward I remembered I had some EGR cleaner spray. Dug that out of the loft, took air box off (inspected MAF looked clean and in one piece) so went to work with the spray. Started the engine at 2000rpm and begun using the spray. Could tell it was working as after you spray it in the intake, the engine revs increase and then drop, well mine wasn't dropping at first, so half a can later the engine was revving and then returning to the correct revs after spraying. Buttoned everything back up and took her for a spin.

PULLS LIKE A TRAIN FROM ABOUT 1200-1500 rpm, all the way through the rev range. Appears sorted (ATM).
Now got to sort out the all in one DPF that is always in blocked state :(

·
Registered
437 Posts
So PP2000 had no fault codes showing, so based on the info Gibbo put forward I remembered I had some EGR cleaner spray. Dug that out of the loft, took air box off (inspected MAF looked clean and in one piece) so went to work with the spray. Started the engine at 2000rpm and begun using the spray. Could tell it was working as after you spray it in the intake, the engine revs increase and then drop, well mine wasn't dropping at first, so half a can later the engine was revving and then returning to the correct revs after spraying. Buttoned everything back up and took her for a spin.

PULLS LIKE A TRAIN FROM ABOUT 1200-1500 rpm, all the way through the rev range. Appears sorted (ATM).
Now got to sort out the all in one DPF that is always in blocked state :(
Program it out and remove it:

http://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/maintenance-9/remove-your-fap-filter-under-%A3100-13017/

1 - 8 of 8 Posts