Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would reallyappreciate some advice, i have replaced the drivers side rear abs sensor as per diagnostics but light remains on, i have checked the wiring and power is going to sensor so after reading it may be the magnetic ring which is attached to rear hub, can anybody give me some tips to remove the hub? It would be appreciated

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Does the light come on with the ignition and stay on, or does it come on only after driving a short distance?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It stays on permanently, i have checked the spacing between that and the magnetic to ensure its no more than a 1mm

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
If it stays on permanently, the root cause will not be the ring as that only affects the system when moving. There is obviously a basic electrical issue as the fault is immediate.
Make sure the connector pins to all wheel sensors are clean and not bent/damaged/corroded. I would check the ABS ECU for water/corrosion as well.

Did you do the diagnostic with PP2000/Diagbox? Alternate code readers can give misleading results when trying to diagnose Peugeots and you may be checking the wrong wheel.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for your advice, where is the abs ecu located? I will check the other wheels also as i havent done that yet

1 - 8 of 8 Posts