Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know when the modifications were made to the 206cc and what these modifications were? i need you pug crazies help! is there anything i can offer you in return for this info??? LOL! ;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
anyone...

anyone? help.... anyone.... a n y o n e.... ????? drifting in and out of a daze... need help.... water... :confused: :D a multitude of emotions.... at first i was afraid... i was petrified... GULP!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok! ok!

i get it! nobody cares... sniff sniff... im alone in this cruel, ugly world... i go now... sniff sniff... nobody loves me...:nono: waaaahahahaha! sniff sniff...

·
Registered
256 Posts
Yeah,

Crap suspension, really incompetent road handling, inadequate driving position, poorly designed door handles, useless rear seat/boot and storage compartments. Oh oh before I forget horrible tyre and road noise!!!!!
Buy a new 207CC steer clear of the 206CC CC in the 206 stands for Completely Crap.:(

·
Registered
4 Posts
207cc

I have the 207CC and wish I could say that I would have no hesitation in recommending it, but..........

First and last Peugeot, need I say more. Problem after problem. The car looks lovely, just wished it drove as good as it looks. Never again.

#
johnc said:
Yeah,

Crap suspension, really incompetent road handling, inadequate driving position, poorly designed door handles, useless rear seat/boot and storage compartments. Oh oh before I forget horrible tyre and road noise!!!!!
Buy a new 207CC steer clear of the 206CC CC in the 206 stands for Completely Crap.:(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts