Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I need your help for a strange tire wear, this wear is all over the bed of the front wheels only, back wheels are perfect, the wear looks like small notches on the bed, something like very small holes on the bed of the tire not on one side only.

I did wheel alignment 3 times on 3 different workshops and they all confirmed that my alignment is perfect.

I changed the bad front tires 8 months ago(were Bridgestone) for the same reason, now it is repeated on the new tires as well.

I'm attaching a pictures of the removed tires, I appreciate your quick help to fix this issue before it destroys my new tires.

I went to a workshop and he said not sure what could start this, but he needs to start with the shock absorbents (dumpers) but I can't feel any problem with them.

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello
thanks for the reply, the pressure is within range, already checked that several times.
please note that this is the second front pair to replace with the same type of wear and that the wear is not only in the middle but all the wheel surface.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts