Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,I'm new to this forum-so hello!
I have a problem with the sat/nav on my 54 407 se with the luxury pack-when I try to put my current location into the display it just reverts back to the old owners location in leicester!Which does'nt help when I live in Herts!Anyone out there that can help? Also how do I get the handsfree phone to work?When I start up the display comes up with "emergency call and assistance deactivated" or the such like and I have to push the "e" button to get it to disappear and also when I put my sim card in the holder it just says no sim or incorrectly fitted sim and the sos button does nothing.I have only had the car a couple of weeks and I know I should go back to the dealer I got it from but from past experience,and god knows I have had some experience!it's just so much hassle,so I thought I would try to see if anyone out there can help.I'll tell my story another time,suffice to say this is a replacement car for my first 407 which I only bought in April of this year!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.