Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, can anyone give me some Advice on the car I have just purchased, it is a Peugeot 308 2013 active, when it rains the visibility is that bad I cannot drive the car, the large wiper is on the passenger side and is the wiper that finishes the sweep which causes masses of water on to the drivers side reducing my visibility, can this be changed please?
Many thanks Andie

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi no it’s not better in any speed, the problem is the 30” wiper is clearing all the passenger side window and the small wiper on the drivers side leaves about 8 inches at the top of my screen what isn’t wiped away and the passenger side window wiper wipes all the heavy water on to the drivers side and it also finishes the sequence last so just pushes lots of water on to the drivers side when finished ? I’ve spoken to Peugeot and they said they left it like it because it was still passing an mot altho it leaves me with a view size of a mini on the drivers side to look through

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Don't recall that on the 308 SW I had, are you sure you have the correct size of blades fitted?
Got the new T9 308 now which has proper RHD wipers.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi yes they are the window wipers for the car I checked with peurgeot today and they said they are correct 30” on passengers and 26”on drivers side, and they changed the wiper sizes over to the 30” on the drivers side and 26” on the passengers side on the 2014 model as a facelift, I have the 2013 model with the sizes all wrong way round but they won’t admit that it’s not right having a 26” on drivers and 30” on passengers side, they said that peurgeot were happy with them like that as it passes MOT’s but leaves the view in the rain the size of a mini screen

·
Registered
16 Posts
My 308 SW works fine on wipers. Has anyone put a treatment on the glass that stops the wipers working well ? Make sure they are cleaned VERY well as some of the treatments can be hard to shift.

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
I found that with my 308 when I brought it soon got used to it

Measure your drivers one to make sure it is the correct size

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts