Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all I'm confused today I bought a 59 plate partner and I'm amazed it has the bog standard key! No buttons etc has central locking on inside from dash button but when I put key in door it locks only 1 door no electrical sound etc any idea if i could do something to get it to have remote central locking or even lock all doors on turn of key in door?
My vin vf37c9hxc9j247896
Any help appreciated:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I seem to have 2 solid ones but does that explain the central locking not working from turning key in door? Do they all come with remote key?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ooo I see that explains it!, think it's possible to get a key without a massive expense ?

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
I have just checked on service box and your model does not have remote central locking

You could swap comms unit and enable in planet and then program a remote key and it should work but I can't be 100% sure

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's crazy why would they not put remote on them lol, is it a big / expensive job mate?

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
About 70 for a comms unit and I can supply you an aftermarket remote for 35 then 5 to cut and get someone with planet to code it and should be good to go

1 - 10 of 10 Posts