Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello new to the forum and wonder if anyone can help!

I have a 107 and the horn is not working the car has been in a accident previous before I bought this. I was original told I needed to get a new Squib however after speaking to Peugeot they advise the 107 does not have a squib and that I may need to rest the ECU.

Can any one tell me how to do this?

Also Peugeot has advised that the horn made need to be looked at and that we have to look at wiring under the driver seat. can any advise on this too or can help who have had a similar problem. The garage I bought the car from took out the bulb for the air bag therefore it does not show as a problem on the dash.

Thanks in advance.

C

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
Hello new to the forum and wonder if anyone can help!

I have a 107 and the horn is not working the car has been in a accident previous before I bought this. I was original told I needed to get a new Squib however after speaking to Peugeot they advise the 107 does not have a squib and that I may need to rest the ECU.

Can any one tell me how to do this?

Also Peugeot has advised that the horn made need to be looked at and that we have to look at wiring under the driver seat. can any advise on this too or can help who have had a similar problem. The garage I bought the car from took out the bulb for the air bag therefore it does not show as a problem on the dash.

Thanks in advance.

C
i would first start by getting it plugged in on planet if you do not know what that is then you need to have a look at the introductions section

1 - 3 of 3 Posts