Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All
Can anyone help, I have purchased Peugeot AutoDab genuine oem item code
LGBVAR0946 to upgrade my Rt6 with nav screen to use dab.
However when unit arrived it says i also need another harness which i purchased
it is can harness LGBVAR0944
However the can harness has 3 plug connectors and a 12v positive red wire, one plug connector goes into the AutoDab unit and the other 2 connectors which are 1 female and 1 male and are 6 pin look as if they plug in in series somewhere, I have no idea where the connections goto on the car as none come with fitting instructions. i have checked the back of the rt6 stereo but the can harness plugs do not fit there which means it plugs in elsewhere. My car is 2013 Rcz with same setup steering controls rt6 stereo with folding nav screen as the 208 from 2012
Can anyone help
Thank you

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re-fitting

Hi All
Can anyone help, I have purchased Peugeot AutoDab genuine oem item code
LGBVAR0946 to upgrade my Rt6 with nav screen to use dab.
However when unit arrived it says i also need another harness which i purchased
it is can harness LGBVAR0944
However the can harness has 3 plug connectors and a 12v positive red wire, one plug connector goes into the AutoDab unit and the other 2 connectors which are 1 female and 1 male and are 6 pin look as if they plug in in series somewhere, I have no idea where the connections goto on the car as none come with fitting instructions. i have checked the back of the rt6 stereo but the can harness plugs do not fit there which means it plugs in elsewhere. My car is 2013 Rcz with same setup steering controls rt6 stereo with folding nav screen as the 208 from 2012
Can anyone help
Thank you

Its ok everyone i managed to get fitting instructions :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.