Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
help with getting cruise working. FIXED

ok i have after being told it was possible on my 307 02 plate to get cruise working i have fitted the stalk. the brake switch was already in place. i have activated it in the bsi and the ecu but it still wont work. any one any ideas what else i need to do or is it just not going to work as i first thought.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cruise now working

well happy now as i have now got cruise working. it was all down to me and being a novice on planet. went back on there today to try and find why it wasnt working and the 2 places i had activated it last time it was showing as missing. so reset them to active. then noticed the confirnmation button that i hadnt done last time. so confirmed it and went for a test drive and all working.

·
Registered
30 Posts
well happy now as i have now got cruise working. it was all down to me and being a novice on planet. went back on there today to try and find why it wasnt working and the 2 places i had activated it last time it was showing as missing. so reset them to active. then noticed the confirnmation button that i hadnt done last time. so confirmed it and went for a test drive and all working.
hello all

How to check before buying a Cruise control stalk that mine will work with CRuise control?
I have a 2001 307
Many thanks

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hello all

How to check before buying a Cruise control stalk that mine will work with CRuise control?
I have a 2001 307
Many thanks
have a look in passenger foot well. remove the cover under the glove box you will see some switches. if you have 1 with 4 wires you should be good to go. if you have 2 switches then you should be good to go. if you have one switch with 2 wires you need to look up and see if you can find a plug for another switch and if its there then you need a new red brake switch and you should be good to go. if there is no extra wire then you wont be able to fit it. but i would also get someone with planet to check to see it it can be configged in the bsi and ecu first before buying the switch. where are you as there will be someone near you with planet.

·
11,780 Posts
There's a little tray in the base of the glovebox. Lift that out and you'll easily see the switch. Much easier than getting into the footwell.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi Paul and Gibbo,

I checked. There are two set of wires coming to two clip on sockets.
One is white and blue wire going to once socket and the other is green and red wire going to one socket. am I good to go? will check the bsi today.:)

Jay.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Remove lower part steering column cover 2 screws underneath
then youll see a plastic protector (remove it )where cruise stalk will go in

after youll need to cut notch in lower column so it will go back

1 - 17 of 17 Posts