Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I have a 2018 2008, and have recently updated the firmware as follows.
System Version 076C
HMI version 21.616.53.17.02
iMX version x0101189_190624_16.1B116.4
V850 version: W2.1_16.1S723.1

Android Auto is not working well and I wish to go back to the previous firmware.
Can anybody help please?

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
You cant rollback the firmware on the infotainment unit.

Are there any Android Auto updates for your phone? I had one earlier this week on my S9.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your reply.I have a Samsung a40, have tried latest android auto as well as some older ones, but phone keeps disconnecting.
I really need the zip package as provided by peugeot for the previous update so I can extract it to a usb key and then try to install the previous firmware.

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
You CANNOT install a previous firmware to the infotainment unit.

It checks the firmware on the USB stick & will refuse to install as it will see it's an older version to what is currently installed.

I would try another USB cable.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for that, I understand.
I have tried different usb cables, the whole situation seems a bit ridiculous, there are many people having problems when you look on the internet. I might have to use an old phone just for navigating etc.

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
The RCC unit in your car is made by Bosch.
Maybe if enough complaints get fed back via the Peugeot dealer / customer service network someone either at Bosch or Peugeot might come up with a reliable working firmware version.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts