Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, thanks for having a read!

My problem seems to be a common one but everything i've read up until now has not helped. I bought my 307 with the changer ready in it, but it was not working. It lights up etc, and the odd time, when attempting to change source it will try to load - but not always. The lights on the numbers all flash and it would not eject any cd's. I decided to get it out, and take it apart and have a look. It had a cd in slot 2, but it was actually loaded in the arm thing. I've got it out, but still it does not work.

I know it had a new battery just before i bought it - i dont know if it is coded and is doing this as a result - but the tape and radio still work.

Any help or advice would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance! :thumb:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Faulty 5CD Changer in 307CC

I have the same problem except mine no longer works after being in the Peugeot garage for a new BSI unit. They have denied all responsibility saying that it didn't work when i dropped it off but i know it was working.

Does someone please know how to fix it, the lights on the disc numbers just keep flashing & nothing works at all:confused:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Maybe we need a poll on how many actually work , my wife's 307 had a CD stuck inside when we bought it. The unit is under the computer desk and the front is back on the car covering the Parrot bluetooth components. This must be the most unreliable thing Blaupunkt ever made .

·
Registered
4,511 Posts
in these cases i would safely say they are fubared, internally. take them out will probably be the best thing

G

·
I took mine out and bought a decent pioneer unit, sound quality went right up (blaupunkt one was awful)

the lower bit is now a cubby hole :D yeay

·
12,691 Posts
I took mine out and bought a decent pioneer unit, sound quality went right up (blaupunkt one was awful)

the lower bit is now a cubby hole :D yeay
Same here. Mine was working so I videoed a demo, stuck it on Youtube and linked it to an Ebay auction - got about £80 for it, which almost paid for a new Sony MP3 CD radio!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hi I've read through the sticky ,and I have a different version of the 5 disc player. Mine is an IDC-AO4 CAN , does anyone have a fix for this unit .
Regards john.

·
Registered
857 Posts
I have the same problem except mine no longer works after being in the Peugeot garage for a new BSI unit. They have denied all responsibility saying that it didn't work when i dropped it off but i know it was working.

Does someone please know how to fix it, the lights on the disc numbers just keep flashing & nothing works at all:confused:
Hi, you need to go back to Peugeot and ask them to configure the new BSI, ie tell it the cd changer is present
Regards

1 - 11 of 11 Posts