Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to this forum and to peugeots in general
I
have a 307 hid sport on a 55 plate. i have had this car for just 6 months and seem to be forever spending money on it. i have had the dpf removed and an ecu remap replaced all the turbo vacuum hoses it has recently had a full service, however i was driving to work the other day and the ecu light came on and the engine died. after reading my ecu i discovered three logged faults P0100, P0192 and P1445. now i know what these codes mean but am confused as to what would cause all three of these codes. So far including buying the car i have spent almost £2600 on it and am a little reluctant to keep spending without the knowledge of what the causes may be. i just seem to be forever replacing parts and not solving the problem. this is not the first time i have had this problem, it started about three months ago and after replacing the MAP sensor it seemed to go away and all was well. i had full power and it was running well but this time it is awfull the car will start but 30 seconds later it starts to struggle and then cuts out. could anyoe shed any light on this please

many thanx Knuckles

C

·
0 Posts
knuckles you need to get the car on planet for an indepth diagnostics

read this on how to contact a member

http://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/general-discussion-2/how-contact-member-peugeot-planet-diagnostic-28190/

New updated map

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=214397633218647067111.0004dc947e5c1752ca0a2&msa=0&ll=54.521081,-1.647949&spn=10.175332,28.54248

Generic code readers are ok but Planet is way better as its a clone of the dealer diagnostics kit. It will do live data reads on everything to do with your car etc and will help with the diagnosis of your problem. Members on here will sometimes charge approx £20 to read the data and help with diagnosis and if not just post the findings up here and someone may have had the same problem so can help. Also update your profile with your location as there may be a member living just around the corner who could help and put in your signature your car details ie 1.6 or 2.0 Hdi 90bhp or 110bhp etc etc so we wont waste time asking specific details about your car :thumb:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i cant remember which one is which but the three codes are
1: Low pressure in the fuel rail
2: High pressure at the MAF sensor
3: Low oil pressure

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes mate it had the elloys fluid replenished at Peugeot two weeks previous and they checked the ecu and the garage that carried out the work on the dpf removal end ecu remap. They checked it and it was all good.
when i got the car it had two knackered vacuum turbo pipes. i had the remap and removal done because the car lacked power and was telling me the dpf was full. it wasnt till after the remap i found the actuator was not working and on inspection i found these two pipes squashed.
i temporarily replaced them with a couple of bits of pipe from a car i was breaking ( Ford Focus ) and the pug was like a rocket. I ordered some RAM air vacuum pipe off the internet. while i waited for the pipe too arrive the car develpoed the tree fault codes. when the pipe arrived i bought a new map sensor when the pipe arrived i put it on the car along with the map sensor following the original route and the car became less responsive but all the faults stayed away after being cleared with an OBD2 . The car was fine for about 6 weeks and then it went again and it wont clear as soon as i start the car upon clearing the fault it comes up again and cuts the engine out

·
5,631 Posts
Based on the crushed pipes etc I would think some work as has been done (and not very well) on it in the past, I would check wiring harness around gearbox and head for damage/chafing

1 - 7 of 7 Posts