Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all, just had my codes read, as I got anti pollution fault, its a 307 2.0 110 hdi, the car ran like a sack of spanners so stopped turned it off restarted fine with no probs, engine light went out after a day!! but thought better get it checked out.

I got fault codes
p0230 fuel pump in tank relay
p0191 fuel rail pressure sensor
p0100 air flow sensor signal.

:confused:

the guy who checked it out said its more than likely the maf sensor but it has had recently, what sounds like a fueling prob. sounds like a miss fire, and sometimes feels like the turbo not kicking in when it should.

would the maf sensor cause this??? also been told by a mechanic friend he had a similar prob on a 207 and was chasing fault all the time, turned out to be diesel filter, would a filter cause this???
any body had similar probs??? :confused:

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
hi all, just had my codes read, as I got anti pollution fault, its a 307 2.0 110 hdi, the car ran like a sack of spanners so stopped turned it off restarted fine with no probs, engine light went out after a day!! but thought better get it checked out.

I got fault codes
p0230 fuel pump in tank relay
p0191 fuel rail pressure sensor
p0100 air flow sensor signal.

:confused:

the guy who checked it out said its more than likely the maf sensor but it has had recently, what sounds like a fueling prob. sounds like a miss fire, and sometimes feels like the turbo not kicking in when it should. and you could also change diesel filter but make sure you don't spill diesel on the wire harness as this will corrode the wires in time

would the maf sensor cause this??? also been told by a mechanic friend he had a similar prob on a 207 and was chasing fault all the time, turned out to be diesel filter, would a filter cause this???
any body had similar probs??? :confused:
check the wire from the diesel pressure sensor and there is another connector on it about a foot down from where it connects to the rail remove this connector and solder the wires and see if that helps as that's quite common on the 110 engine

·
12,179 Posts
Always do the simplest and cheapest things first - new filters if you can't guarantee when they were last changed or you don't keep to a rigorous 6000 mile interval like us sensible ones do!

The MAF is a likely culprit. But its also worth checking the thread about the 307's in-tank pump strainer getting blocked.

Disconnect the electrical connector for the MAF. If you notice an improvement when driving then its most likely faulty (ignore the error warning).

Was this a Planet diagnostic? If it was the tester should have read the live data of voltage and current at the pump and the fuel pressure. I certainly would have done.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts