Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

I need to adjust the front of my Peugeot.
Can someone with 107 measure the distances with red arrow in the pic and post here? Thanks a lot.

2013-09-06_Motorul_01_dist.jpg

I have a Peugeot 107, 5 doors, from 2008.

·
Registered
177 Posts
You will need more specific datum points on the bulkhead if you want accuracy. Also do you want the measure to the bolt centres at the front?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes! I want to measure from the center of those bolts to the rubber. The shortest distance. I've tested on a Toyota Aygo but they are diferent, as I expected :).

You will need more specific datum points on the bulkhead if you want accuracy. Also do you want the measure to the bolt centres at the front?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Placing the tip of my tape measure at the rubber and measuring to the centre of each bolt, I get 32.5 cm. Please note, this is the same for each.

Have you had an accident? Is the front misaligned? Take care if you are going to pull this out, you could really run in to problems with bonnet and wing alignment. Any pictures?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! Yes, the car had an accident. I will post a movie when I am completly done with it :). Tomorow I will get the hood as well.

2014-06-06_Peugeot_Montare_fb.jpg

Placing the tip of my tape measure at the rubber and measuring to the centre of each bolt, I get 32.5 cm. Please note, this is the same for each.

Have you had an accident? Is the front misaligned? Take care if you are going to pull this out, you could really run in to problems with bonnet and wing alignment. Any pictures?

C

·
0 Posts
There is no way that will have neatly and conveniently bent in 2 dimensions only.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There is no way that will have neatly and conveniently bent in 2 dimensions only.
Fully agree. But my first attempt is to get it running.
Today I got the hood. It almost fits. I only need to move the front to left, about 5mm.
I will not be able to work with it for the next week so I will have to wait a little.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts