Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I changed the headlights over today on my 2006 1.4 207 and noticed that I need new brake pads and disks. Could someone tell me which size I need for the 207.

Also, I've been told I need a new belt. I believe its a fan belt but not completely sure. As you look at the engine, its just to the left below the oil dip stick and near the alternator.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Matt

·
6,572 Posts
Without VIN we cannot look up car on service box to get disc size

·
Registered
202 Posts
Hi,

I changed the headlights over today on my 2006 1.4 207 and noticed that I need new brake pads and disks. Could someone tell me which size I need for the 207.

Also, I've been told I need a new belt. I believe its a fan belt but not completely sure. As you look at the engine, its just to the left below the oil dip stick and near the alternator.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Matt
Put your reg in Europarts Euro Car Parts | The UK's Number 1 Provider of Car Parts Online and In Store
and you'll probably need one of these
for the caliper bolts.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. I'll try euro car parts to see what I need then get the parts where I am. I imagine delivery to France would be a bit expensive.

I've got the tools already thanks.

It's a petrol by the way. Do diesels use different brake discs and belt?

·
6,572 Posts
Due to increased weight of engine sometimes brakes are upgraded on diesel variants

1 - 7 of 7 Posts