Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
If you want to make this type of work on your vehicle, and are unsure of the procedure, my best advice would be to get a workshop manual like Haynes.
Changing a hub isn't that difficult, but requires a lot of steps, and access to a press. You might have to replace the wheel bearing.
But to answer your question, next step (if caliper and disc are removed) would be to remove the driveshaft nut (it should have been the first step, before removing the brakes, in fact i don't know how to remove the nut without a way to stop the driveshaft from rotating unless you have access to a very large air impact wrench)

Holt

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you want to make this type of work on your vehicle, and are unsure of the procedure, my best advice would be to get a workshop manual like Haynes.
Changing a hub isn't that difficult, but requires a lot of steps, and access to a press. You might have to replace the wheel bearing.
But to answer your question, next step (if caliper and disc are removed) would be to remove the driveshaft nut (it should have been the first step, before removing the brakes, in fact i don't know how to remove the nut without a way to stop the driveshaft from rotating unless you have access to a very large air impact wrench)

Holt
thankyou think ill try and get it in gag re

1 - 3 of 3 Posts