Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi been looking about but cant find answer, Will a decat on a 307 hdi 110 d turbo throw up any faults, cause any probs with DPF?

also is there any decat pipes being sold anymore struggling to find any online or ebay, Can i just nock the guts out of the old Cat and re fit it back on?

Thanks Andy.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I do plan on having egr and dpf removed and remmapped out at some stage, would i be best removing it them?, and if so is knocking the guts out just as good as a decat ?

Thanks Andy.

·
Registered
593 Posts
I do plan on having egr and dpf removed and remmapped out at some stage, would i be best removing it them?, and if so is knocking the guts out just as good as a decat ?

Thanks Andy.
you can just take out the insides if ur tight on money. but decat pipes are best.
egr is easy removed takes a matter of 30 seconds blocking the pipe.
dpf will need drilling and remapping to remove it. so while its getting remapped you can tell them you have decat it and they will remove any sensors that are there, not that I know there is any, apart from the dpf ones.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Best person to speak to is dave/mr whippy. hes over at leeds and can do a drive in service for the remap. i had to do this to my 307 110 and he did the file for me and i uploaded it myself but there are settings in planet that require changing to so if you dont already have the kit id advise to goto him. i had a dpf/egr delete with a 145bhp map and it flew. Iv got his contact details somewhere but if you google mr whippy remap your sure to find him lol then its just whip the cat out, gut it along with the dpf and leave sensors unplugged when refitting

·
Registered
241 Posts
If you remove the DPF you'll go in to limp mode until you get it deleted from the software.
For that reason most people go for a remap at the same time as fitting a decat/ DPF removal pipe.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts