Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I have just bought a Peugeot 307 HDI (51), and I have noticed a very irratating thing, the indicators and lights toggle are terrible, I seem to be flashing at people indicating left after orginally indicating right, I rang peugeot up to ask them if they would fix it for free but they said no, which I expected. Thought it was worth a try as I thought it might have been a factory recall.

Also I have noticed the horn does'nt work on pressing but works on locking the car.

Any help on these matters would be great, does anybody know where I can get the new bit I need for my indicators (Pug quoted me 202 quid) and is there a particular version I need that stops this problem.

Thanks Again

·
Registered
862 Posts
wrxrenault said:
Hi All,

I have just bought a Peugeot 307 HDI (51), and I have noticed a very irratating thing, the indicators and lights toggle are terrible, I seem to be flashing at people indicating left after orginally indicating right, I rang peugeot up to ask them if they would fix it for free but they said no, which I expected. Thought it was worth a try as I thought it might have been a factory recall.

Also I have noticed the horn does'nt work on pressing but works on locking the car.

Any help on these matters would be great, does anybody know where I can get the new bit I need for my indicators (Pug quoted me 202 quid) and is there a particular version I need that stops this problem.

Thanks Again
It might be a loose plug on the indicator stalk that would explain the lights.
Have you checked the fuse for the horn?
Indicator stalk if needed try http://www.pugspares.co.uk/Main.asp

WELCOME TO THE FORUM

1 - 2 of 2 Posts