Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whilst trying to find out my chugging problem and changing fuel filter, I came across a disconnected pipe under the intercooler pipe on top of engine, there is a black plastic connector with 2 rubber pipes coming out of the front, they go down to the front of the engine, then there is a plastic pipe that comes out of the side of it and runs to the back of engine, where the pipe comes out of the side the connector has snapped, any idea what the pipes are for and what the part is called that the pipes plug into???

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i agree a pic would be good but cant figure out how to do it. changed the pipe connector but still no difference
back to the drawing board

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
right found the prob I think!!! I changed that little plastic bit for pipes still same, got new maf and seems to have sorted it!!! runs better than ever so the maf and the terraclean seem to have worked wonders!!!!
:D

·
Registered
369 Posts
Terraclean?? Is this just used to clean an engine that hasn't been serviced correctly? Like a flush?
Or does it do something else?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it cleans all the carbon and crap from the engine anywhere the fuel or fuel vapours go it does make a massive difference especially if you have some big mileage or your car only does short trips, you can see it working when all the dirt is coming out of exhaust!!!! my car has never smoked but it did when it was been done feels like a new engine again!!!!

C

·
0 Posts
it cleans all the carbon and crap from the engine anywhere the fuel or fuel vapours go it does make a massive difference especially if you have some big mileage or your car only does short trips, you can see it working when all the dirt is coming out of exhaust!!!! my car has never smoked but it did when it was been done feels like a new engine again!!!!
How much did it cost?

·
11,780 Posts
I sent them a message Saturday and the guy (Andy) got back to me straight away.

They do a mobile service too.

I'm going to try and see if we can organise a forum discount for us NW based Puggers.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts