Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 04 307hdi. No warning of any trouble, got in, the ignition lights are on with no key in the ignition!!!! turn the key, lights go out but cat won't start. Any clues, it's all very strange...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Gibbo. Battery is good, i've disconnected it so that it doesn't run down with all the dash lights on all the time. What is a BSI reset? It sometimes tries to turn over once, sometimes nothing. Windows etc are all working with no key in as well.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Hi Fiona and welcome to the Peugeot forum. The BSI is effectively the computer that coordinates most of the cars electrical functions, you will find details on how to reboot it here Peugeot BSi reboot procedure but by the sound of it I don't think a reboot will cure it, worth a try though. Car will probably require being hooked up to diagnostics, you can either arrange this with a forum member on the Peugeot Planet list or alternatively an independent Peugeot garage or main agent. Unfortunately these cars a a computer on wheels and most electrical faults need to be hooked up to diagnostics to find out what is going on, best of luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts