Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello "407 professionals" good friends,

Firstly I want to thank you very much everythink I´ve learned here with out do nothing or returnings from my expertise, only reading with special attention your very important posts (due to my "ignorance" with the subjects questioned of course)

With your courtesy and teachings I installed and developed certain aspects in a RT3 for my Peugeot 407 2.0 HDI Sport SW - Everything was 5 stars. Thanks a lot.
Trying to upgrade, installed a RT4 and uninstalled it, went back to the RT3 due to cannot put working a reversing camara working or put alive the 2# video IN (switched by reles to video media player, mirror and TDT); Well RT3 again working perfect with all my features done.

Now I want the remove all the JBL audio system installed (with your help /in particular sir m3mpower:thumb:) and , I´m about 2 weeks with a huge problem I can not find solution to replace all (for an amplified Class D system, speakers, amplifier 4 x CH ´ s, amplifier x 1 ch to sub, cables, etc...), because:

So here's my huge dilemma and problem > Where can I pass a positive 12 volt battery cable :eek: to the inside of the car/Peugeot 407????? Does anyone know a trick? Any place to stick/drill? Any cables with space to do it? Any empty fuse than 25/40A can I use? Any ideas? Help please.

Pardon in advance if my English contains some mistakes... Thank you very much/hugs, best regards from Lisbon/ Portugal

AMSG/ António Garcia

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hello "407 professionals" good friends,

Firstly I want to thank you very much everythink I´ve learned here with out do nothing or returnings from my expertise, only reading with special attention your very important posts (due to my "ignorance" with the subjects questioned of course)

With your courtesy and teachings I installed and developed certain aspects in a RT3 for my Peugeot 407 2.0 HDI Sport SW - Everything was 5 stars. Thanks a lot.
Trying to upgrade, installed a RT4 and uninstalled it, went back to the RT3 due to cannot put working a reversing camara working or put alive the 2# video IN (switched by reles to video media player, mirror and TDT); Well RT3 again working perfect with all my features done.

Now I want the remove all the JBL audio system installed (with your help /in particular sir m3mpower:thumb:) and , I´m about 2 weeks with a huge problem I can not find solution to replace all (for an amplified Class D system, speakers, amplifier 4 x CH ´ s, amplifier x 1 ch to sub, cables, etc...), because:

So here's my huge dilemma and problem > Where can I pass a positive 12 volt battery cable :eek: to the inside of the car/Peugeot 407????? Does anyone know a trick? Any place to stick/drill? Any cables with space to do it? Any empty fuse than 25/40A can I use? Any ideas? Help please.

Pardon in advance if my English contains some mistakes... Thank you very much/hugs, best regards from Lisbon/ Portugal

AMSG/ António Garcia
Behind the clocks there is access to the engine bay

Regards

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Shooting,

Thanks for yout kind help. So sorry, I full tried but I can not find or do not understand what do you mean with "clocks" / dashboard main panel? behind the main protection tool bar in the rear of the main panel? Thanks a lot for your help

Best regards
António Garcia

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi I'm having this problem but answer to yours first on my previous 407 the none rtc version I drilled a hole close to the wiper arm on the left side of the car and also installed a grommet to keep it water tight once though the car it came out behind the fuse box witch then ran all the way to the rear of the car I,e to the amp now the problem I'm having is I want to install a 6000 watt pioneer subs and an external amplifier now I have the what I believe to be the rtc 3 as I have the 407 sw luxury model it already has the aux ports in the glove box I want to keep the standard stereo in as that controls most things in my car so what I want to do is install a aftermarket stereo witch I already have a Sony one but Im not very wire smart brilliant at wring up sound systems just not so much new stereo harness as I'm guessing I'll have to start from scratch I always have a wiring harness from my old 407 but that didn't have a satnav so it was just a straight swap witch made it alot easier plug and play basically so if someone can point my in the right direction that would be great

·
Registered
3 Posts
I couldn't tell you to be honest the set up I'm I'm running is a sunstream 5000watt 1ohm amp made to run a 0 gauge wiring kit and I've also got a 150 amp fuse running off the wiring kit just need to find out how I'm gonna wire an aftermarket stereo up and that already has 4 rca ports in it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts