Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
i have peugeot 308 1.2puretech 130hp , 100,000km , i get a service light on ( engine fault )
the faults i found ( on dealer computer ) is :

P3061 , P3060 , P1032 , P1033 , P1034
and cant ears the faults at all !
they said that the car need a valve carbon cleaning all the 5 faults is from the carbon on the intake valves
the car with no issues drive normal ,my question is the 5 faults is really for intake carbon build up problem ?
on the 1.6THP i know its a common issue but on the 1.2 puretech i didnt see any one that get a carbon build up problem and do a walnut blasting
someone have the same faults code ? what i should do ? im 3 months drive with the service light on cant read or ears by my obd scaner ( dont know why )
thanks all

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have a 1.2 THP 2015 308 and this issue came up in the past 6 months. It only happens when I drive on the motorway for more than 15mins.

Speaking to my mechanic they said it could be the ECU needs an update by Peugeot. But because they couldn't fault it, its leading me to believe this is the case.

The warnings do go after a while but it is a nuisance and my car is at 61K miles, the mechanic suggested it was a faulty sensor with the air intake I can't remember the exact wording.

I'm due to have it serviced so I may take it to my local dealer and have it looked at whilst it's in the workshop.

If they do mention anything I'll let you know.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have a 1.2 THP 2015 308 and this issue came up in the past 6 months. It only happens when I drive on the motorway for more than 15mins.

Speaking to my mechanic they said it could be the ECU needs an update by Peugeot. But because they couldn't fault it, its leading me to believe this is the case.

The warnings do go after a while but it is a nuisance and my car is at 61K miles, the mechanic suggested it was a faulty sensor with the air intake I can't remember the exact wording.

I'm due to have it serviced so I may take it to my local dealer and have it looked at whilst it's in the workshop.

If they do mention anything I'll let you know.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
I've got a 2014 1.2 Allure Puretech... Absolute nightmare before I had it repaired. Our crankshaft and camshaft both very out of position, would not last 5mins on the motorway before beeping at me to check my engine. Went to a mechanic, found out that the timing belt crumbled up and entered the oil. Had to fully clean out the tank, and also get a new oil pump. And the crankshaft was very poor too... BE CAREFUL PURETECH OWNERS!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts