Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please can someone help me. I closed my passenger door on my Peugeot 307 2.0 HDI (90) Rapier, and I haven't been able to open it since. The inside and outside handles do nothing. It sounds like it is locking and unlocking when I lock the doors but it still won't open. I cannot remove the panel to have a look because the door is shut. the only way i can think of is to destroy the interior door panel :eek: to gain access to the connecting rods, hope someone has some sudjestions, Justin...............

·
Registered
862 Posts
ace2000 said:
Please can someone help me. I closed my passenger door on my Peugeot 307 2.0 HDI (90) Rapier, and I haven't been able to open it since. The inside and outside handles do nothing. It sounds like it is locking and unlocking when I lock the doors but it still won't open. I cannot remove the panel to have a look because the door is shut. the only way i can think of is to destroy the interior door panel :eek: to gain access to the connecting rods, hope someone has some sudjestions, Justin...............
Have been thinking about this one and sorry to say i cant think how you are going to do this without causing some damage,sorry

·
Registered
21 Posts
Had a ford galaxy with this issue once mate exactly the same scenario

I took a grinder to it as had a spare door :D
But you may just be best ripping the door card off once a replacement has been sourced

Same for you mally ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts