Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, hope you can help. This may have been posted before, sorry if it has. I have recently fixed my indicator comm 2000 unit as the indicator was over cancelling. So I have replaced the little plastic piece inside. However after putting it all back together the indicators work well now. But have noticed there is no noise when indicators are in use. Also there is no noise if you leave the headlights on and open the car door, same with key left in the ignition. Also the airbag light is now on. :( on start up the airbag shows then go off but couple seconds after comes on and stays on. Do you think it may be cause by a connection not being plugged in properly ? Thanks :) Peugeot 307s. 1.6 (03)

·
Registered
4,777 Posts
Hello all, hope you can help. This may have been posted before, sorry if it has. I have recently fixed my indicator comm 2000 unit as the indicator was over cancelling. So I have replaced the little plastic piece inside. However after putting it all back together the indicators work well now. But have noticed there is no noise when indicators are in use. Also there is no noise if you leave the headlights on and open the car door, same with key left in the ignition. Also the airbag light is now on. :( on start up the airbag shows then go off but couple seconds after comes on and stays on. Do you think it may be cause by a connection not being plugged in properly ? Thanks :) Peugeot 307s. 1.6 (03)
noise = bad connection to speaker inside unit or speaker has fallen out

airbag fault you have either not connected airbag wires properly or you may have damaged the comms unit

i do fix these units please get in touch if you require my services

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the fast reply :). I will check the connections in the next couple of days when I get a chance. But will keep you in mind. Thanks :)

·
Registered
596 Posts
Trust me, is the a volume setting for this "noise" ? I feel that sometime the tic-toc of the turn lights is too low...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts