Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all is there any way of getting rid of the large amounts of condensation out of my car as the past two days ive had to scrape the ice from inside as well as the out side of the windscreenas ive tryed a few screen cleaners thats say they stop the windows from misting up but still no joy so if anybody knows of any hints tips or tricks to solve this problem i would be greatfull :nod:

G

·
Sounds weird but check under your foortwell carpets to make sure they arent wet, also the headlining around the aerial

My aerial was leaking last year which seemed to give me ice inside the car windows, fixed and a good drying out and all was good again then!

Might just be coincidence that it cleared up after this though!!

G

·
Go for a long drive with the heater on full, and make sure the ventialtion is not set to recirc, and is drawing in fresh air from outside the car.

If that still doesn't cure it after a few days then start hunting for a leak somewhere.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thats one of the first things I checked my old 306 had a paddling pool built in the front foot well lol no everthing look dry thats what is confusing me to why i have this problem :nod:

·
Registered
9,731 Posts
Had leaks in my 307 after sorting the leaks i have lifted the carpet in passenger sides and put down new underlay (local carpet shop free) gets rid of the smell.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi all

Hello i will have a good look around the car to see if there is a leak but everwear seems dry apart from the snow which we have now got i would say it was that but it started before the snow came but if it keeps on i will try them daffy and let you know :thumb:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.