Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Administrator
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning all,

As you know I got the MD David Peel involved because of the mis-info and untruths I was getting over delivery.

After him saying it was being built on 12th April its now a late May build for 2nd week in June delivery, making it a four month wait for a standard GT Line.

Unfortunately, as I thought it was resolved I deleted his email address, so could anyone who also got him involved have his email address so I can let him know it didn't go as he assured me.

Thanks

Paul

· Registered
15,373 Posts
Given the amount of unhappy bunnies on this forum i recon his inboxes are bulging because not everyone will be posting on here there will be posts on facebook etc plus people just googling his email and going direct his staff are going to be busy :)

· Registered
1,616 Posts
I'll send one to there and [email protected] to be sure then plus Lee has given me a contact to ring on Tuesday.

Paul
I don't know for sure, but I think it's more likely to be this one that gets through Beau. I also have a contact if anyone is interested but am unwilling to divulge the name until my brand new 3008 is safely on my drive.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.