Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all was wondering if anybody could give me any descriptions / instructions and or diagrams on how to change the oil feed pipe to the turbo the banjo union is leaking where it is crimped to the pipe.
I have been quoted 4 hours labour at the local peugeot stealers for the work at £96ph.
I am quite competent at doing things around the car servicing etc but would be of great help.

Thanks in advance
Josh:eek:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi all was wondering if anybody could give me any descriptions / instructions and or diagrams on how to change the oil feed pipe to the turbo the banjo union is leaking where it is crimped to the pipe.
I have been quoted 4 hours labour at the local peugeot stealers for the work at £96ph.
I am quite competent at doing things around the car servicing etc but would be of great help.

Thanks in advance
Josh:eek:
Sorry forgot to mention i have changed copper washers and banjo bolt which were genuine parts from peugeot and this did not rectify so it is definately the crimped loop at the end of the pipe the union i think its called

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thought as much its a long job for such a little part its the first peugeot ive owned and likely to be the last ive had timing chain worn and replaced at a cost of 500 bucks every electrical failure you could think of and now this!!
every fault with these cars come at a huge cost bloody cracking drive when it goes though ive read people get 35 mpg best i can get is 28 if i take it steady

1 - 4 of 4 Posts