Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all newbie on here just bought a 407sw loverly car:D but got a problem with the tpms i have removed all the sensors and want to disable it i bought a lexia 3 /22.4i have downloaded all the winrar programs 1 to 9 plugged the actia in via a usb it downloaded a program and thats as far as i have got :confused:can anybody point me to the next steps please i am good with the spanners but this computer stuff is tedious:nono: (think its an age thing) any help would be very grateful or a tutor round the derby area i dont mind parting with some beer tokens:thumb:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi betty no i have not seen the planet office screen as seen on you tube been playing for about 4hrs should i had a desk top icon i really would like to suss this system i think i am close:confused:

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
what windows are you running? planet likes XP, windows vista and 7 throw their dummies out the window.

also your best to burn .iso files (which winrar opens) to disk. either using nero or other software, should be selected as disk image files.

J

·
0 Posts
I've followed Phil's method of using Daemon tools to load them as virtual CD drives.... this worked for the AutoData program, so hoping it will work OK for PP too :thumb:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yes i m running xp am going to have another go today i thought this system would be a plug/play i got that bit wrong:nono: anyway please be patient with me :thumb:have dowloaded nero i already have winrar on this laptop thanks for all your help

·
Registered
552 Posts
I've followed Phil's method of using Daemon tools to load them as virtual CD drives.... this worked for the AutoData program, so hoping it will work OK for PP too :thumb:
Pretty much any method words for installing PP2000/Lexia.

Methods I've used that work

Installing directly after extracting the ISO using WinRar
Mounting the ISO using PowerISO
Mounting the ISO using DaemonTools
Installing from USB Memory
Installing from NAS Drive
Installing from External Hard Drives
Burning the ISO to CD/DVD

So yeah, it's pretty durable!

Phil

·
Registered
11 Posts
I want to disable the TPMS.

Can anyone tell me where in PP to disable it, I've disabled it in the TPMS ecu part, but it says I have to turn it off in the multi function display as well to stop the message tyre pressures not monitored, but I can't find where that part is.

Any help please.

·
Registered
546 Posts

Can anyone tell me where in PP to disable it, I've disabled it in the TPMS ecu part, but it says I have to turn it off in the multi function display as well to stop the message tyre pressures not monitored, but I can't find where that part is.

Any help please.
i have screens but polish

Attachments

J

·
0 Posts

Any help please.
Have a look in the radio ECU - I seem to remember Betty saying the MFD control is in there :thumb:

C

·
0 Posts
Agree with Betty the simple guide I have managed to turn mine off

Depends on model

But configuration is in

under deflation ecu

bsi

instrument panel if configurable

and some in mfd.

following this worked 1st time for me!!

J

·
0 Posts
Some might say I'm stupid.... but I'm going to do the reverse when my Planet turns up... i.e. turn them on :eek:

They were working when I bought the car, but as one said there was a puncture (but there wasn't) I asked the dealer to get it fixed, to which he told me he had.... all he had actually done was disable them :mad: As they were working, I want to test if they do still work as they are all still in the rims, or if not, I'll be swapping the valves out as the tyres are changed :thumb:

C

·
0 Posts
Some might say I'm stupid.... but I'm going to do the reverse when my Planet turns up... i.e. turn them on :eek:

They were working when I bought the car, but as one said there was a puncture (but there wasn't) I asked the dealer to get it fixed, to which he told me he had.... all he had actually done was disable them :mad: As they were working, I want to test if they do still work as they are all still in the rims, or if not, I'll be swapping the valves out as the tyres are changed :thumb:
Aren't sure you'll be able to turn them back on with planet alone, you may need an exciter to activate valves so car can learn them, this is certainly true for new valves but I aren't sure about ones that have been used on car before and turned off.

I'd be interested to hear the results.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts