Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there. I have a problem with my 308 1.6hdi Sport (2010). I wonder if for the appreciation of a few beer tokens, anyone would be able to assist me with PP or something similar? I am unable to contact the people off the map direct as it's been a good car up to now, and I don't have a high enough message count, lol.

I have started getting the "risk of particle filter blocking" message on the dash at every start up. In addition, since I have got this I have lost about 10 mpg off the fuel economy (down from 56+ to 47). I originally tried the high revs for a journey on the motorway and that didn't clear anything, so I need to find out what the ECU's think is wrong.

The car stands at around 114000 miles, but the eolys fluid was re-filled at a local Peugeot dealer at around 92000 - when I bought it, so I am guessing there is something else stopping the re-gen from happening.

I am in South Manchester and, am more than happy to travel to wherever.

Many thanks in advance,

Lee.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just found the invoice from when the additive was replaced, and it would appear that the counters were reset at the same time.

Regards,
Lee.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts