Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, i've been looking as best as i could to find these parts without posting for help, alas i must come and ask the allknowing hivemind of the forums to help me find these parts, part number on peugeot service box will do just fine:

fuel cap sensor (couldnt find it for the life of me on SB)
atmospheric pressure sensor
turbocharging pressure sensor
eolys additive pump?
cooling circuit electrovalve??

as a reward, i can offer 10 free internets coupons, but this time ill post them after the answer :d

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Hi guys, i've been looking as best as i could to find these parts without posting for help, alas i must come and ask the allknowing hivemind of the forums to help me find these parts, part number on peugeot service box will do just fine:

eolys additive pump?

as a reward, i can offer 10 free internets coupons, but this time ill post them after the answer :d
What engine ?

D

·
0 Posts

eolys additive pump?

I'll guarantee all these parts have not failed altogether on your car!
you're wasting your money!
If you want them i can give you options. What is last eight numbers of chassis?

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DV10BTED. 21094259

Thanks sterion, nige, david, luckily i can scratch fuel cap sensor off of the list, i tested it with multimeter and its fine, 150kohms when cap on, and very low with cap off. Thats normal, right?

I am asking because of those errors i get, mentioned it in other thread:

P2408
P1434
P0461

P0069
P1598

I am almost sure that first 3 are connected. whereas, i have no idea in regards to last 2. First 3 are thrown by engine ECU, could it be knackered?

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Dont think its knackered but I would say more due to an unspecified fault. As David says not all those items are going to have to be replaced. Lets see what he can uncover.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Fingers crossed. Meanwhile, i've narrowed down on what might be the cooling circuit electrovalve as mentioned in fault P1598, so its either:

1323 33 - Solenoid (durite hose cooling)
1338 E1 - Water solenoid (outlet tank switch probe)

I dont plan on replacing all these parts straight away, im actually trying to locate them to inspect them more closely for any obvious fault, etc.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Found one air sensor: 1920 CZ ,just next to air temp sensor on the air pipe thingy leading to engine. is that atmospheric pressure or turbocharging pressure sensor?

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So if atmospheric pressure sensor is inside of engine ecu, that means that one i found must be the turbocharging pressure sensor. Nige, isnt the air temperature sensor one behind it? Servicebox shows two. Number 7 and 8 on graph.

I wouldnt say that it does nothing for engine, heres what SB lists as downgrade modes and symptoms:

Deactivation of the speed limiter
Deactivation of the cruise control
Cutting of the EGR valve
Fuel flow limitation
Deactivation of the regulation of the turbocharging

Noise
Smoke from the exhaust
Lack of power
Engine hesitating, cutting out
Starting problem

Attachments

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Tried cleaning the sensor, ill see what that gives me. In mean time, would anyone be as kind to post screenshot or just the values that they get in PP of normal readout of those 2 sensors, so just to recap, atmospheric pressure and turbocharging pressure.

TL;DR I need the normal values read out for atmospheric pressure sensor and turbocharging pressure sensor in PP.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
So if atmospheric pressure sensor is inside of engine ecu, that means that one i found must be the turbocharging pressure sensor. Nige, isnt the air temperature sensor one behind it? Servicebox shows two. Number 7 and 8 on graph.

I wouldnt say that it does nothing for engine, heres what SB lists as downgrade modes and symptoms:

Deactivation of the speed limiter
Deactivation of the cruise control
Cutting of the EGR valve
Fuel flow limitation
Deactivation of the regulation of the turbocharging

Noise
Smoke from the exhaust
Lack of power
Engine hesitating, cutting out
Starting problem
Like this one i bought a new one for mine made no difference because it was my dpf clogged up in the end.

TEMPERATURE SENSOR FOR PEUGEOT 4007 407 1920PJ 04 > | eBay

·
Registered
15 Posts
hi, i know this is an old thread but i am curious if you ever got to the bottom of P1434 code?

was is an empty elos additive fluid tank? something wrong with the additive pump? or something else entirely?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts