Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, i was wondering if anyone could help at all?
I joined this Forum just over 2 years ago after buying my 307 Hdi & getting a Anti-Polloution Fault a week after owning car. I made a post back then asking if anybody knew any soloutions. I got some quick replies & after searching the Forum i tried a few things but never solved the problem.
2 years on i still get the same thing happening but only when it "feels" like it! It has been to a few garages & everyone has a souloution that never works. If i had the cash i would just get it removed & re-mapped but unfortunatley can't afford it.
It has been on several diffrent machines & no-one has found the specific fault.
I kinda just learned to "live with it". I was wondering if there was anybody in the north west, Ellesmere Port to be more specific who could help me out with Planet to see what the fault actually is.
Thanks, Alan.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Any help would be great. The last garage i spoke to wanted £700+ to remove the DPF so that option is out. I would send a PM but havn't made enough posts. Thanks, Alan.

·
11,731 Posts
Hello Alan, I work in Whitby (Elly Port) if you'd like me to do a diag?

I don't have the kit in the car so I can't do today.

I can also pass on some details of local people who might do the DPF removal for much less, or just top up your additive (if the system is working OK) and get a new DPF from CATS2U.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts