Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, Had a prang yesterday and broke the lens on the passenger side headlight.

As I understand it, there are a few different types of headlight so I'm wondering if anyone can help identify the one I need? Trying to source the part from a breakers yard.

The car is a 2007 1.4 16V. Here's a pic of the headlight:

I've attached a pic of the damaged headlight...

Attachments

·
Registered
599 Posts
That's weird... a 2007 car should have a projector headlight.

Also, that projector is weird, the casper shield (around the bulb) is different from all that i've seen, and you're missing the fog light (makes sense, as on facelift models the fog is in the bumper) but all reflective headlights had the fog light beneath the main light.

Care to show us a picture of the front of the car, erase the plate though...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
That's weird... a 2007 car should have a projector headlight.

Also, that projector is weird, the casper shield (around the bulb) is different from all that i've seen, and you're missing the fog light (makes sense, as on facelift models the fog is in the bumper) but all reflective headlights had the fog light beneath the main light.

Care to show us a picture of the front of the car, erase the plate though...
Thanks for the reply. It's my mother's car and IIRC she bought it from a dealer where it had been used for test drives so while the reg is 2007, the car was probably built in 2006. The fogs are in the bumper alright and, given the year, I'm guessing it's the facelift?

In work now so can't post a pic of the car but it's a 5 door hatch and the VIN is: VF3WCKFUC33771800

1 - 5 of 5 Posts