Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

My Peugeot 307cc (2006) with the dual passenger and driver heating controls had an issue where the passenger side was stuck pushing out hot air even when the control was set Low. I did some research on this forum here and found it was a common problem and found a great little video on youtube of someone replacing the cogs and levers that make up all parts of the air con control system:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9eNGTPABI4

I had the exact looking dashboard fascia and i decided to buy the kit that contains all parts to fix although i just needed to replace one bit the worn faulty cog 2 of which were included in the kit i bought here:-

GENUINE Peugeot 307 Citroen C4 Heater Flap Repair Kit Dual Zone Climate Control | eBay

This saturday i took the car to bits found the one servo motor responsible passenger side removed it and found the worn plastic cog it was trying to turn but on taking it out of the kit its replacement is of a completely different design and naturally doesn't fit.

Does anyone know the part number or supplier where i could get the one shown top in the picture:-

Best Regards

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi,

I bought kit 6450XZ also know as 1607044080 i believe which gets you the kit of replacement parts i bought here:-

GENUINE Peugeot 307 Citroen C4 Heater Flap Repair Kit Dual Zone Climate Control | eBay

And a cog shaped as per the cog in the picture i posted and that doesn't match with the original part i pulled out of my car. The picture shows a comparisson of my broken original part and the one from the kit that doesnt match.

Anyone else know?

Gareth

1 - 3 of 3 Posts