Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
Need some help with my 2014 1.6 allure it has stopped blowing air out the heater no matter what i set it to and if the A/C is on or off from what i can see the most common problem is the resister but cant find a video on where it is located if some one can help or has more of a clue on what the problem may be all help is appreciated :confused:

·
5,980 Posts
It's its tucked right up on the back edge of the heater main unit on the passenger side (assuming UK car) in the same place as a 207.

There was a thread on here that i gave advice and i think someone posted a picture.

You can just get to it if you drop the kick board from under the glovebox you can just see the harness at the back its held in with a couple of T25's screws if i remember correctly

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A big thanks to windy and terry for the help it is all fixed. It was just the connector to the resistor that was loos so simple fix :thumb::thumb::D

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi I'm also experiencing a problem with the fan not working in my allure. Please can you provide a little more help, I've taken off the foot side cover by the heater on the passenger side and undone the screws on the glovebox but it doesn't seem to want to come out. Also I can seem to work out where the resistor is located in the heater matrix from the diagram - is it at the bottom to the left by the passenger footwell?

Thanks in advance

1 - 7 of 7 Posts